Tuesday, October 11, 2011

currently

Pgs 1- 338 Last Olympian
pgs 1- 259 Red Pyramid

passage of the week:
"I dont care if they ever know my name or what ive done, what ive sacrificed for them to live, to grow, do die in loving arms. They will never understand the pain my love ones will feel upon my absence in my fathers home. No man can say his memory will live forever, or that his life will even mean anything to you. All I know is that for that one moment when I choose to die for you, I will have no hesitation, no regret, no thought of selfish want or need. In that moment when you need me most i will be there, i will not have failed, i will not have gone quietly, i will not have stood by. I will have saved you... And that is all you'll ever know."

-words of the Fallen

No comments:

Post a Comment